ACORDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.A.
Scientific and Technological Park of Cantabria. Av. Albert Einstein nº 6. 39011
Santander. Cantabria. Spain
T (+34) 942 76 44 00
F (+34) 942 76 44 03
The person accessing and/or using the acorde.com website is attributed a user status, fully and unreservedly accepting from the moment of access/use the general conditions herein mentioned as well as the specific conditions which, in his/her case complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to the website's specific services and contents.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and contents;
The user commits to using the website and its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, good-will, the general accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against ACORDE, or any third party. Any actions which in any way damage or hinder the website's normal functioning are also banned. With regards to the contents (information, text, diagrams, sound and/or image archives, photographs, designs, etc.) the following are banned:
III.- Unilateral Modification;
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless these they have been authorized by the legitimate owners or they are legitimately permitted.
- Any violation of ACORDE's rights or the rights of the contents' legitimate owners.
- Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes or any purposes which differ from those strictly allowed.
- Any attempt to obtain the website's contents by any means different from those made available to the users. Other traditional means usually employed on the net are permitted providing they do not cause damage to the ACORDE website.
ACORDE will be able to unilaterally, and without prior notice, modify the structure and design of the website whenever it so wishes, as well as to modify or delete the services, contents and access and/or website use conditions.
Establishing any type of "hyperlink" between a webpage and any of the web pages of the ACORDE website will be submitted to the following conditions:
V.- Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility;
- Neither the partial nor the total reproduction of any of ACORDE's website services or contents is permitted.
- No deep-links will be established with the website's web pages or services, nor will a browser or border environment be created on them.
- The webpage on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brands, commercial names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive signs belonging to ACORDE.
- Under no circumstance, will ACORDE be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the webpage from which the "hyperlink" is made, nor for the information and declarations included in it.
ACORDE does not grant any guarantees nor assumes responsibility, in any case, for the damages or harm of any type which could be caused by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance or effective functioning of the web and/or its services or contents.
- Lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the web and/or its services or contents for satisfying specific needs, activities or results or user expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in its content.
- The user receiving, obtaining, storing, disseminating or transmitting the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use contrary to the General Conditions, the good-will, the generally accepted uses or the public order of the website, its services or contents, on behalf of the user.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the website users.
- Non-compliance on behalf of third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services offered to the user via the website.
The duration of the offer of the website, and its services, is indefinite. Without prejudice to any of the aforementioned, ACORDE reserves the right to interrupt, cancel or terminate the offer of the web service, or any of the services integrated within it, under the same terms included in the third condition above.
VII. Intellectual Property;
In order to preserve any possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers their legitimate rights have been violated with the input of specific content on the web, he/she should notify this situation to ACORDE S.A., indicating:
- The personal details of the owner of the supposedly infringed rights. If the claim is made by a third party other than the person concerned, he/she must indicate the representation under which he/she takes action.
- The contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Accreditation for the mentioned intellectual property rights.
- A clear declaration in which the person concerned takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided on the notification.
Third party content providers are exclusively responsible for the legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents they provide.
VIII. Applicable legislation and jurisdictions;
The General Conditions mentioned herein will be governed by Spanish legislation. ACORDE and the user, having clearly relinquished any other statutory law which might otherwise be applicable to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's place of residence, for any issue which might arise or actions which might derive from offering the website, with its services and contents, or from the interpretation, application, fulfillment, or lack thereof, of the terms established herein. If the user resides outside Spain, ACORDE and the user, having clearly relinquished any other statutory law which might otherwise be applicable to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santander.
The personal information you provide will be included in a file owned by APIA XXI, SA in order to manage their personal data with a view to possible job offers, vacant or professional partnerships that fit your profile.
You may at any time revoke the consent given for submission of bids or contributions mentioned sending an email to the contact address listed on this website.
Finally, please note that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition by writing to Apia XXI, SA situated in Avenida Albert Einstein, 2, 39011 Santander, the Att. Legal Department, or send an email to the address on this website.