ACORDE TECHNOLOGIES, S.A.
c/ El Castro 22N, 39011,
T (+34) 942 76 44 00
The person accessing and/or using the acorde.com website is attributed a user status, fully and unreservedly accepting from the moment of access/use the general conditions herein mentioned as well as the specific conditions which, in his/her case complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to the website's specific services and contents.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and contents
The user commits to using the website and its services and contents without contravening the legislation in force, good-will, the general accepted uses and public order. Likewise, it is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against ACORDE, or any third party. Any actions which in any way damage or hinder the website's normal functioning are also banned. With regards to the contents (information, text, diagrams, sound and/or image archives, photographs, designs, etc.) the following are banned:
- Their reproduction, distribution or modification, unless these they have been authorized by the legitimate owners or they are legitimately permitted.
- Any violation of ACORDE's rights or the rights of the contents' legitimate owners.
- Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes or any purposes which differ from those strictly allowed.
- Any attempt to obtain the website's contents by any means different from those made available to the users. Other traditional means usually employed on the net are permitted providing they do not cause damage to the ACORDE website.
III.- Unilateral Modification
ACORDE will be able to unilaterally, and without prior notice, modify the structure and design of the website whenever it so wishes, as well as to modify or delete the services, contents and access and/or website use conditions.
Establishing any type of "hyperlink" between a webpage and any of the web pages of the ACORDE website will be submitted to the following conditions:
- Neither the partial nor the total reproduction of any of ACORDE's website services or contents is permitted.
- No deep-links will be established with the website's web pages or services, nor will a browser or border environment be created on them.
- The webpage on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brands, commercial names, establishment signs, names, logos, slogans or other distinctive signs belonging to ACORDE.
- Under no circumstance, will ACORDE be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the webpage from which the "hyperlink" is made, nor for the information and declarations included in it.
V.- Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility
ACORDE does not grant any guarantees nor assumes responsibility, in any case, for the damages or harm of any type which could be caused by:
- Lack of availability, maintenance or effective functioning of the web and/or its services or contents.
- Lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the web and/or its services or contents for satisfying specific needs, activities or results or user expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in its content.
- The user receiving, obtaining, storing, disseminating or transmitting the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use contrary to the General Conditions, the good-will, the generally accepted uses or the public order of the website, its services or contents, on behalf of the user.
- Lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to the website users.
- Non-compliance on behalf of third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services offered to the user via the website.
The duration of the offer of the website, and its services, is indefinite. Without prejudice to any of the aforementioned, ACORDE reserves the right to interrupt, cancel or terminate the offer of the web service, or any of the services integrated within it, under the same terms included in the third condition above.
VII.- Intellectual Property
In order to preserve any possible intellectual property rights, if any user or third party considers their legitimate rights have been violated with the input of specific content on the web, he/she should notify this situation to ACORDE, indicating:
- The personal details of the owner of the supposedly infringed rights. If the claim is made by a third party other than the person concerned, he/she must indicate the representation under which he/she takes action.
- The contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the website.
- Accreditation for the mentioned intellectual property rights.
- A clear declaration in which the person concerned takes responsibility for the truthfulness of the information provided on the notification.
Third party content providers are exclusively responsible for the legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents they provide.
VIII.- Applicable legislation and jurisdictions
The General Conditions mentioned herein will be governed by Spanish legislation. ACORDE and the user, having clearly relinquished any other statutory law which might otherwise be applicable to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's place of residence, for any issue which might arise or actions which might derive from offering the website, with its services and contents, or from the interpretation, application, fulfillment, or lack thereof, of the terms established herein. If the user resides outside Spain, ACORDE and the user, having clearly relinquished any other statutory law which might otherwise be applicable to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santander.
ACORDE Technologies S.A., located in c/ El Castro 22N, 39011, Santander, 39011, committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force since 25th of May 2018, states all data below relating to the personal information that may be requested while browsing on our portal.
Who will have my data?
- Data Controller: ACORDE Technologies S.A.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO): Santiago Díaz
- DPO email address: email@example.com
Which purposes will my personal data be treated for?
To manage their personal data with a view to possible job offers, vacant or professional partnerships that fit your profile.
How long will my data be stored for?
You may at any time revoke the consent given for submission of bids or contributions mentioned sending an email to the contact address listed on this website. Finally, please note that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and / or opposition by writing to ACORDE the Att. Legal Department, or send an email to the DPO address on this website.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
We do not share personal data with third parties.
Which data will be obtained?
You will have totally and voluntarily provided your data, being a subset of the following:
- Email address
- Other data included in attached files
X.- Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user.
Types of cookies used in this website
This website uses analytics cookies. These cookies, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. This is performed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Google Analytics is a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content (More information)
- Matomo Analytics generates statistics about the visits to our website(also known as user profile). This means that Matomo uses a tracking cookie to recognize the user who previously visited our website in the past (More information)
How to control and disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links, you have at your disposal all the information for you to configure or disable your cookies on each browser:
At continue browsing to our website, you are indicating to us your consent to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.